Monday, October 29, 2012

Bento #29

Halloween is fast approaching and so decided to gather my inspiration from my favourite bento blog to create a spooky theme bento for Meg. Of course, it's nothing quite like what is featured on that blog but I'm still pretty proud of my creation :p

Severed dog fingers: Chicken Franks (refer to Adventures in Bento Making for a step-by-step guide). I wish that my severed fingers were more delicate but can't be helped in the mad morning rush for school at 5am :p

In the box: Skull Onigiri with Nori cut-outs for eyes and mouth, Severed Hot Dog Fingers, Teriyaki Chicken

1 comment:

  1. It seems that food presentation is really a necessary?hehe..perhaps we could adopt that kind of culture too, anyway, kids will surely love those foods ("Bento" especially).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...