Monday, May 23, 2011

Mum's birthday Bintan trip

I'm going to let you guys take a break from US & bring you to Bintan instead. We made use of the Vesak day weekend & brought mum for a short getaway as her birthday pressie. It was a much needed break for all of us.

Bintan Lagoon Resort

Ate round the clock & I came home with an excess baggage! *sob*

View of the pool at sunset

I'm a beer-a-holic

Fireflies tour!

Meg's thoroughly enjoying herself

Erykca was sizzling hawt!

FHM material? (I think I'm a great photographer :p)

My turn to be the model

USD$7 'flowery' sunnies from H&M!

Quirky fun ~~

Mum soaking up the essence of the ocean

All pics were taken with my iPhone from this point on cos my NEX-5 kena water …….. sianzzzz

I love lil' Meg (though not so little anymore)

Had to keep my arms akimbo to hide my flabby arms!

We're missing Uniz ……..

Acting emo

Isn't the iPhone amazing?! What'd I ever do without it.




3 degrees restaurant

The scallops were to die for …...… *drools*

Simply had to head 1 last time to the pool prior to checking out

I <3 LomoLomo

We'd want to go back there again soon

Got that gorgeous aviator from States

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...