Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Miko's belated birthday

Don't know why I had been kinda averse to the internet lately. I had been more interested in making the connection with my bed & my books rather than anything else. But then again, there's nothing that arouses as much interest in me as my bed does :p

I had loaded these pics a while back but just can't seem to find the words for them after that. Not that I can now but just thought I should try to get this published before I embark on yet another new book. (I just ♥ Jude Deveraux!)

Went to Handle Bar to celebrate darling Miko's belated birthday
What can I say other than I love them all!
Haha ..... checking TOTO ...... too bad never strike :p
We had an insane amount of fun that night & I just can't wait for our next meet-up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...