Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Love from Madrid

Hola! Sending my love from Madrid!

I told you peeps that I would try my best to log in :D It's my fourth day here and although I can't exactly say that I'm having the time of my life (missing my family too much), I must say that it's truly an enjoyable experience. So totally exhausting but I'm having great fun with a close bunch of colleagues. We are now playing Indian poker whilst I blog! (Just been punished by drinking :p)

Arghhhh ....... think I have to check in to rehab when I get back to Singapore. We've been drinking like there's no tomorrow. Wonderful wine!!!

That's all for now peeps, need to concentrate on my game because I don't want to drink no more!

Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...